Our Mission Statement
Norwood Crossing enhances the independence and well-being of older adults.
We Believe In...
- Providing older adults a continuum of services and programs that are responsive to the physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of the individual.
- Maintaining a comfortable, secure, home-like, "loving family" environment that promotes dignity and self worth.
- Valuing our employees and volunteers for the friendly, caring spirit that has characterized this Chicago organization for over 100 years.
- Managing our resources responsibly by operating in a fiscally responsible manner and providing charitable care.
- Continuously improving our programs and services to better meet the changing needs of older adults.
- Respecting and Working with our neighbors in Northwest Chicago, to improve the community in which we all reside.